Global warming and the need for actions can be a daunting task for the individual, so what can I do even at “baby step level”…take a look at this engaging app and see if you cannot find something you can act on.
Our blog posts / Critical reviews
- Who is responsible for sustainability in your company?Image by Max Vakhtbovych from Pexels There are a lot of good reasons for companies to focus ...
Must read articles / must see videos
- Fulfilling the Promise: How Climate Action 100+ Investor-Signatories Can Mitigate Systemic Climate RiskWhat we have read Majority Action is a non-profit, non-partisan organization that empowers shareholders to hold ...
- How to make radical climate action the new normal / Al Gorehttps://www.ted.com/talks/al_gore_how_to_make_radical_climate_action_the_new_normal Video owned by TED (licensed under CC BY–NC–ND 4.0)
- An action plan for solving the climate crisis / John Doerrhttps://www.ted.com/talks/john_doerr_and_ryan_panchadsaram_an_action_plan_for_solving_the_climate_crisis Video owned by TED (licensed under CC BY–NC–ND 4.0)
- Setting meaningful targets: SBTiAt its core, the SBTi framework is a rigorous set of criteria about what emissions ...
- Ørsted becomes the first energy company in the world with long-term science-based net-zero targetØrsted is the first and only energy company to receive the new net-zero validation and one of only seven companies on the list.
- Climate change mitigation by Project DrawdownProject Drawdown is a climate change mitigation project initiated byPaul Hawken and climate activist Amanda Joy Ravenhill. The Project Drawdown organization website includes easy to consumevideo lessons that explain the analysis and insights behind the effortsand research that make up the science behind the project.