The summer is now officially over and as I am looking out to the grey rainy weather from my office windows, I am reflecting over the fact that we globally just exited the 6 warmest August in 143 years. Parts of North Europe have never had such high temperatures and for so long…
Something has changed and it is becoming increasingly paramount to find solutions & act trying to change the current trajectory…or we and our children will suffer the lasting consequences on inhabitable areas due to either drought or flooding.
Please refer NOAA’s article Earth had its 6th-warmest August on record for more details.
Our blog posts / Critical reviews
- COP26 is a fragile win, is it really?What we have read On the UKCOP26 website, we can read the concluding statement from the ...
Must read articles / must see videos
- Breaking boundaries on NetflixThe 75-minute production from 2021 follows the scientific journey of Johan Rockström and his team’s ...
- Risks from temperature rises according to IPCC
- Climate change consequences according to ECClimate change affects all regions around the world. Polar ice shields are melting and the ...
- #00 Donald Trump on climate changeAbout the source This clip is taken from the On Demand news Youtube channel
- #01 Who is IPPCAbout the source This snippet is taken from the excellent Podcast channel the Climatepod
- #02 How much has the temperature already increased?About the source This snippet is taken from the excellent Podcast channel the Climatepod
- #03 UN Secretary General at the WGII AR6 press conferenceAbout the source This snippet is taken from IPPC’s Youtube channel
- #04 UN Secretary General at COP27About the source This snippet is taken from UN’s Youtube channel
- #05 The only good news in this reportAbout the source This snippet is taken from the excellent Podcast channel the Climatepod
- #06 Breaking boundaries – trailerAbout the source This snippet is taken from the Netflix YouTube Channel